In 1920, Kaiser Pickles was founded by Harry T. Kaiser. The company operated solely as a food distributor with an emphasis on pickles and sauerkraut. Kaiser Pickles entered it's second generation when Harry T. Kaiser Jr. took over in 1967 and soon after became Kaiser Foods Inc. In the fall of 1990, Kaiser Foods purchased the Farm Pack Pickle Company and became a fully integrated pickle/pepper manufacturer. In 1995 with the retirement of Harry T. Kaiser Jr., the family owned company entered its third generation under the direction of David M. Kaiser and his siblings.